Sunday, 18 January 2015

THANK GOD IM WITH A REAL MAN,& the beauty of life

THANK GOD IM WITH A REAL MAN
OK AS YOU ALL KNOW I REALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT PEOPLE SAY OR THINK OF ME WEITHER IM LIKE THIS OR THAT OR CRAZY INSANE..WELL I COULD BE NORMAL IN SOME PEOPLES EYES AND CRAZY IN OTHERS.. WELL I BEEN FLAT OUT NORMAL OR CRAZY FOR A LONG TIME AND PROUD OF IT...IN OTHER WORDS I LOVE LIFE AND LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST;;; SO WHAT IS NORMAL ANYWAYS; LOL HAHAHA I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE PRESIDENT OR ANY PUBLIC FIGURE DOES IN HIS OR HER LIFE.  OR STALKER OF MINE DOES;;;I FIND GOING TO DRIVE IN MOVIE THEATRES AND EJOYING POPCORN FARTS SHITS AND GIGGLES much more fun and enjoyable.. I ENJOY DRESSING UP LIKE THE 40s 50S 60S 70s 80s era and doing a dance party with friends in a rollerblade park.;I ENJOY SQUATING   IN A RANDOM SPOT OFF THE BEACH WHERE NOONE STAYS FOR A PLACE TO SLEEP WHILE ENJOYING THE SEA//I ENJOY READING BOOKS ON ASTRONOMY/,UNSOLVED MYSTERYS ,RELIGION; THE WAY OF HAPPINESS; AND ANY OTHER BOOK THAT CATCHES MY EYE OR INTEREST;;I ENJOY STAR GAZING IN THE MIDDLE OF UTAH OR ARIZONA OR EUROPE OR CANADA WATCHING A CLEAR SKY OR SHOOTING STAR AT NIGHT.. I ENJOY RUNNING IN THE WOODS IN  THE MOUNTAINS WHERE ITS DANGEROUS AND THERE IS MOUNTAIN LIONS IN MY PRESENSE.. I ENJOY PITCHING TENTS MAKING BOMB FIRES AND COOKING MY DINNER AFTER A HUNT OR FISH I COUGHT. I ENJOY DRIVING ACROSS AMERICA AS I DID 3 DAY TRIP FROM LA TO NYC AND LANDING IN NEBRESKA DRIVING AND WITNESSING 3 GIGANTIC TORNADOS AND DRIVING FULL SPEED 150 MILES LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT..I ENJOY JUMPING ON A WILD HORSE AND GOING FOR A RIDE..I ENJOY SKATING ON ICE.. I ENJOY RIDING A JET SKI LATE AT NIGHT OR IN THE NORTH A SKI DOO IN THE MIDNIGHT IN THE NORTHERN LIGHTS LISTENING TO THE WOLVES HOWL..i ENJOY MEDITATIONS IN THE DESERTED DESERT SANDS ALONE;; I ENJOY KUNG FU CLASS MUAH THAI BOXING AND BOXING .. I ENJOY NATURE AND MOTHER EARTH MORE THEN MOST PEOPLE.. ALTHOUGH I DO LIKE TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE IN NEED WHEN I HAVE THE MONEY TO HELP THEM IN THERE LIVES OR HELP SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE;; I LOVE MY FAMILY AND ONLY A FEW CHOSEN PEOPLE THAT I CALL FRIENDS...I ENJOY DISNEYLAND AND OTHER THEME PARKS..I ENJOY ICECREAM AND ITALIAN ICES. GREEK/MIDDLE EASTERN FOODS ;FRENCH FOODS;ITALIAN FOODS ASIAN AND MEXICAN FOODS ; BUT HEY NOW HEY NOW GETTING BACK TO THE IM HAPPY FOR BEING WITH A REAL MAN I DO MEAN THAT ALEX IS THE MOST NORMAL STRAIGHT MALE MANLY MAN IVE EVER BEEN WITH IN MY LIFE AND I LOVE him FOR LIFE;;
now here comes the future ALEX THE FAMILY AND I down the line

the beauty of life to come
the beauty of a tropical paradise with few^people but very kind happy and loving people much like american  hawaiins or native hawaiins or tahitians;fujis or australians or canadians where you can wake and hear the birds chirpin, blue clear waves crashing the smell of coconuts mangoos and flowers is where we shall go; ALONG WITH my late gift from santa claus a nikon3X camera; video camera homeschool courses on filmmaking and photography , audio engineering course with equipment; a fishing boat;caravan,and cottage on the beach with family and i am content and happy 4 ever this will be what is coming our way ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER FUN THINGS WE ENJOY DOING WITH THE FAMBAM

No comments:

Post a Comment